We specialize in helping clients achieve milestones, solve problems, and complete projects on time.
Technical Assistance individualized training programs to address the specific needs of our clients. Areas of expertise include:
- Community and economic development;
- Creation of policies and procedures manuals for board, staff, volunteers, and members, including all associated training materials;
- Contract administration;
- Planning, implementation and oversight of state and federal funding;
- Organizational training in funding source regulations for elected officials, boards, executive directors and program staff;
- Strategic planning to meet changing expectations in your industry;
- Long range planning, including research and development of project-specific funding sources.
Compliance Management coordination of services, funding, stakeholders, and phases of work for projects of all sizes. Large projects with multiple stakeholders and funding sources often become fragmented, which slows the progress of work. A representative from Flatley Read Inc. will attend all project meetings, keep comprehensive documentation of all relevant information, and provide services including but not limited to:
- General project / program oversight;
- Organization of multiple funding sources for all phases of work;
- Regulatory compliance and documentation for state and federal grants;
- Coordination of services and stakeholders;
- Comprehensive information tracking and documentation – a single source of updated information for project;
- Setup and ongoing maintenance of documentation and reporting systems;
- Creation of regulated documents, including:
- Scope of service, work orders, requests for qualifications & proposals;
- Procurement oversight and documentation;
- Public relations, marketing, and outreach
- Correspondence with funding sources, elected officials, and community stakeholders.
We are an EPA Accredited Lead Based Paint Training Firm, and a NYS Approved Mold Training Firm. Available courses include:
- Renovation, Repair and Painting
- Lead Abatement Worker & Supervisor
- Lead Inspector & Risk Assessor
- Dust Sampling Technician
- Refresher classes held every month in all lead based paint disciplines
- NYS Mold Assessment Consultant, Remediation Contractor, and Abatement Worker
- Asbestos training is available with Spectrum Environmental Associates, Inc.
Asbestos Services –Building Inspection, Demolition Surveys, Hazard Assessments, Management Plans, AHERA Compliance, Project Design / Monitoring, Clearance Testing, Operation & Maintenance Plans, and Training. Provided in collaboration with Spectrum Environmental Associates, Inc.
Environmental Management Services – Environmental Site Assessments, including programmatic or site-specific Environmental Review Record, Statutory Checklist, and NEPA / SEQR classification.
Additional services include Underground Storage Tank (UST) Services, Confined Space Programs, Soil / Groundwater Investigations, Remediation / Site Design, and Microbial Services. Provided in collaboration with Spectrum Environmental Associates, Inc.
Lead Based Paint Testing –Lead based paint analysis: Risk Assessment, Inspection, X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Survey, and Clearance testing.
Energy Audits – Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified, residential energy audits, compliant with U.S. Department of Energy regulations and Green Building Best Practices.
Mold Testing – NYS Licensed Mold Assessment Consultants
Industrial Hygiene Services
Indoor Air Quality Surveys, Noise Monitoring, Ventilation Evaluations, PCB Analysis, Airborne Bacteriological Determinations, and Regulatory Compliance. Provided in collaboration with Spectrum Environmental Associates, Inc.