The Town of Saratoga has received grant funds from New York State Office of Homes and Community Renewal to provide housing assistance to homeowners within the Town of Saratoga, including the Villages of Schuylerville and Victory.
· Applicant must own, occupy, and have title to the land.
· The property must be located in the Town of Saratoga;
· The property must be used entirely for residential purposes;
· Applicant must be current with all local, school and property taxes;
· Applicant household must meet income eligibility requirements.
Submitting an application does not guarantee a grant award, nor does it obligate the property owner to accept grant funding.
The Town of Saratoga does not currently have any grants to assist with Housing Rehabilitation, but will continue building a waiting list to support future grant applications. Please complete and return the following document.