The Town of Corinth has received funds from New York State Office of Homes and Community Renewal to provide housing assistance to homeowners within the Town of Corinth:
· Applicant must own, occupy, and have title to the land.
· The property must be located in the Town of Corinth;
· The property must be used entirely for residential purposes;
· Applicant must be current with all local, school and property taxes;
· Applicant household must meet income eligibility requirements.
Submitting an application does not guarantee a grant award, nor does it obligate the property owner to accept grant funding.
Mobile and Manufactured Home Replacement: