- This event has passed.
June 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$175.00
This 4-hour Mold Refresher – NY course satisfies New York state requirements for mold license holders approaching expiration. This course will review mold safety and work practices as they relate to EPA, OSHA, IICRC and other governing bodies. This course satisfies requirements for all mold license types including: Assessor, Remediation Contractor, Abatement Worker Supervisor and Abatement Worker.
Upon successful completion, students will earn a Mold Refresher Certificate of Completion and be able to apply to the Department of Labor for their mold renewal license.
Who Should Take this Mold Refresher – NY Course?
- Actively licensed mold industry workers in the state of NY
Topics to be Covered:
- Review of Health Effects of Mold
- New York State Mold Guidance Documents and Factsheets
- Review on EPA, OSHA, NY Department of Health and IICRC Mold Standards
- Development in Mold Remediation Work Practices and Technologies
- Case Studies
- Group Discussion
Please Note: Individuals must bring their most current training certificate with them to the refresher course. New York state mold refresher courses must be taken before the date of certificate expiration every 2 years.
To comply with CDC guidelines, all students will be required to wear a face covering while in the building. Flatley Read, reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.