- This event has passed.
Lead Supervisor, Refresher
April 19 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$300.00
Lead Abatement Supervisor, Refresher
Maintain your accreditation as a Lead Abatement Supervisor by attending this Lead Supervisor Refresher Training Course. This class provides a review of information on lead-based paint abatement and regulatory guidelines for individuals that plan and/or oversee lead abatement work.
A certified Supervisor can perform all of the duties that a Worker can. In addition, a Supervisor is responsible for occupant safety during the abatement process and for writing the abatement plan. This refresher course reviews essential abatement procedures including site preparation, contract planning, project management, abatement implementation and record-keeping.
The Following Topics Will Be Reviewed:
- Worker Protection and Safety
- Health Effects of Lead Exposure & Medical Surveillance
- Occupant Protection
- Clean-Up and Clearance
- Waste Disposal
- Residence and Community Relations
- Regulatory Aspects of Lead Abatement
- Lead Abatement Techniques
- Use of XRF Paint Analyzers by Lead Inspectors
- How to Interpret a Lead Inspection and Risk Assessment Report
- How to Write an Abatement Final Report
- Legal and Insurance Issues
- Worker Training