Flatley Read and our staff remains vigilant in our response to the ongoing COVID crisis while returning to work. To ensure the safety of our staff and our clients, we have implemented the following policies:
- We will call to confirm with homeowners that they are prepared for a home visit, let them know about precautions we will use, and inquire whether there is anyone who is feeling ill, have traveled outside the state or country, or has been in contact with someone with coronavirus. If they have, we will reschedule and inform you of the delay.
- We will also ask that homeowners properly social distance while we are in their home, and wear a mask if they need to come within 6 feet of staff.
- We have implemented an extended sick leave policy. If any one of our employees is feeling ill, or someone in their family is feeling ill, they are to self-quarantine and we will reassign or reschedule appointments. We will notify you if this causes any delays.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each site visit.
- Field staff will wear a mask and latex gloves at all times while in a home**.
**Field staff are required to change their gloves each time they take a dust wipe sample to prevent cross contamination. While sampling, they may take off and put on new gloves, but should not touch anything in this process.
If anyone has any additional concerns, or precautions that they request we take, please be in touch.